The Poitevints

Isaiah 26:3-4,8 "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast,because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever,for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal. Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws,we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia

Thad and Elaine Married in June 2000

Sunday, June 11, 2006








Welcome Will Kendrick Poitevint!
It looks like Thad and I will be sharing our wedding anniversary since Will chose it as his birthday! He came two weeks early! I went into labor around noon and here he was at 4:07 p.m. on Saturday, June 10th! Although the nurses worked as quickly as possible, there was no time for an epidural. (For the record, I do recommend them.) He weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces and he was 18 1/2 inches long! We'll post more pictures soon!

11 Comments:

Blogger The Trotter's said...

Congratulations! We are so happy that Will has made his arrival, and that everything went well. Can't wait to see more pictures!

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys! Congrats! We are in Florida for the week but just checked in. He is so cute....Elaine, why are you so lucky to always go early....I guess no epideral is not lucky! ha ha Can't wait to see him in person. Philip and Jeannine

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will looks so precious! Glad that everyone is doing well.

Hope to see you soon.

Ben and Barbara

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! We are so thrilled for you guys for your new addition! Thanks for keeping us updated with your lives.
Jason and Amy Shiver

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the Poitevints.
Will is as handsome as his big brother Kenan. Can't wait to see him.

Mimi and Papa Corley

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humongous congrats! What's in the water down there?

Thanks for the heads up on the epidural. Maybe I'll try one for the weekend.

Alicia and Shane Hatton

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful!!!!! Congratulations!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all of you! Such a beautiful family! May God continue to pour His blessings out on you!

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!
Will is beautiful, just like his big brother. I cant wait to see all of you! Love to the whole family.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is beautiful!! Congratulations!!!

Wanda Lynch and Amy Copeland

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Cathy & I are thrilled for you. Wish we could be closer to enjoy moments like these. Another beautiful gift!

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home