Our family is growing!
We moved into the new house last weekend and it looks like our new home will be filling up fast! Thad and Elaine are expecting baby #2 sometime around June 23, 2006! We are trying to prepare Kenan but we know that it is going to be a shock when he realizes that the WHOLE world doesn't revolve around him! We are very excited but Elaine is feeling pretty rotten these days! (Comes with the territory I guess!) We'll keep you posted as things progress.


6 Comments:
Oh, that's terrific news. I'm so excited for the both of you...and Kenan is going to be a GREAT big brother. It's wonderful to see how God is blessing your family...new home, 2nd child, supportive family & friends, and overwhelming interest in Cotillion membership this year.
Congratulations!
Kenneth
Yea! Mamo is excited! Congratulations. We are all very excited and happy. Our family is growing, growing.
Congradulations you guys! Will the West Georgia legacy continue? Someone has to send their child back to straighten out all of our reputations at that school!
I pray the Lord would continue to bless your family and draw your chiildren to the saving knowledge of Christ!
Shane and Alicia Hatton
Yeah!! We are so excited for you. Our 2nd two will have birthdays close to each other. Keep us posted.
Love, David & Jill
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Well, you guys certainly have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I'm so sorry I missed your bd party, Elaine. It seems as tho we haven't seen yall in forever. Please know that we love you all and are so very happy for you.
Much love,
KK, Kenny and Josh
Post a Comment
<< Home