The Poitevints

Isaiah 26:3-4,8 "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast,because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever,for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal. Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws,we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia

Thad and Elaine Married in June 2000

Monday, May 29, 2006



Memorial Day Fun 2006
We always wanted a pool!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kenneth said...

Well I'm glad Thad is sharing his pool with Kenan. Your aunt and uncle visited our church last week. They are nice people. Having two kids is awesome, you'll love it.

2:31 PM  
Blogger The Binder Mom said...

I think I see some room for Baby Will, but Elaine, you may just have to be content to dangle your feet in! Too cute - love the pic!

Love, Julie

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This made me smile!!!!! Thanks!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home