The Poitevints

Isaiah 26:3-4,8 "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast,because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever,for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal. Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws,we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia

Thad and Elaine Married in June 2000

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Big Boy Bed!

For those of you who have been keeping up with our blog and asking why I don't post more often.....I thought I would do a really short one but it is very exciting! Kenan spent his first night in a big boy bed last night! He made me rock him to sleep and then put him in it....but, this is progress! Maybe the crib will be vacant by the time the baby gets here! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home