The Poitevints

Isaiah 26:3-4,8 "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast,because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever,for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal. Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws,we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia

Thad and Elaine Married in June 2000

Monday, May 08, 2006

The Little Bruiser

So, here's the deal.....if I go into labor early....Kenan may have something to do with it. He nearly gave me a heart-attack on a couple of occassions today. Some will say, "Boys will be boys" but my mom says, "You are paying for your raising." The day started with Kenan attempting to put a chair on my bed when I wasn't in the room. Once I heard him crying, he had blood coming from his mouth and I couldn't tell where it was coming from. I had only been gone 10 seconds! Fortunately, it was just a small cut. Later he decided to jump off of the loveseat in the playroom....right before my eyes. He lost his balance and let's just say his forehead had a run-in with a wooden stool. Finally, as I was fixing dinner, he was quietly playing in the living room. He called me in that voice that says "I am so proud of what I am doing." I followed his voice into the foyer where he was on the sixth step....on the wrong side of the bannisters! After I grabbed him and caught my breath, I tried to calmly explain why that was a REALLY BAD IDEA! Needless to say, my days will be busy until Will Kendrick's arrival! Then, imagine what life will be like when he hits 2 1/2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home