The Poitevints
Isaiah 26:3-4,8 "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast,because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever,for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal. Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws,we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts."



4 Comments:
Who's the cutest Poitevint boy of all?
I like them together!
I just wanted to say hi to all four of the Poitevints. Hope all is going well. Mrs.Elaine, I hope you do not wear yourself out too much. And remember, you have three helpers if you need us. We will be here except for this upcoming Wednesday we are leaving for Montana for 7 days. E-mail me back if you get the chance.
Love you all,
Haley
(I forgot my password, so I am listed as anynomous! :))
AWWWWWW!!!! there sooo cute!! well were going to have to come over soon to give kenan his present and see Will again! tell kenan i said hey!!!
Love yall all!
Jensie
hey mrs. elain! my email address is- www.doublebubble11@bellsouth.net
well thanks for letting us come over mon.! well i'll call you when we get back from montana!
love you guys!!!!!!!,
Jensie
Post a Comment
<< Home