The Poitevints

Isaiah 26:3-4,8 "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast,because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever,for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal. Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws,we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia

Thad and Elaine Married in June 2000

Friday, September 08, 2006


The Aquarium....

Kenan went to the Georgia Aquarium on Thursday. He had been talking about how he would see the "pink ones". (For those of you who haven't read my past blogs, that is Kenan talk for penguins). He went with Mamo and Daddo as a reward for beginning to use the potty. His day was filled with adventure from the very beginning when he got his foot stuck between the MARTA train and the platform. Daddo was quick to action and got Kenan's foot out but he lost his shoe in the process. But, those kind folks at MARTA fished his shoe out from the tracks. After the aquarium, they went to Olympic Park and to the Varsity. I had prepared him for the Varsity so when he told the lady at the counter what he wanted, he said, "I want a naked dog". He also enjoyed Daddo's favorite treat which is a Frosted Orange. My mom says that he used the potty the whole day! But, now that he has gotten his reward...guess who didn't want to use it at home. That's my soon to be 3 year old!


1 Comments:

Blogger The Binder Mom said...

Oh my goodness . . . I can't even begin to tell you how NERVOUS I am about potty training! You know, I was reading a parenting book the other day, and the author said she potty trained her first child in ONE DAY using the Toilet Training in Less Than a Day book. I'd never heard of it, but you can bet I'm going to be looking for it! Although, to this point, Mason has not fit the mold of any of the books I have read!!!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home