


I have a 3 year old! That seems so weird to say! It is so strange to think about how much I feel like a kid inside and yet I have been married for 6 years, I have two children and one of them is 3 years old! "Aunt Lo Lo" spent the night with us on Saturday night to help me get ready for Kenan's birthday party. She also took him to Toys R Us to pick out his birthday present. He came back with 3 toys! Ha ha! She spoils him :) We had an exciting party today! The kids had a great time. They started the party off by getting fish tatoos from "Lo Lo" on their faces and then we had everyone trying to "find Nemo". Fish were hidden all over the back yard but there was one Nemo and the winner got a prize. (Kenan's cousin Jeremy won.) Then we had a Nemo pinata! The kids had the most fun with the squirt fish that we had in our little pool, along with some shells and other ocean toys. Cousin Ange outdid herself this year with the Nemo cake! I don't know how she does it but you can't buy cakes that taste this good from a bakery and they are so detailed that you almost hate to cut it! This year, she left a surprise for Kenan on top of the cake. It was a Nemo hat! Make sure you look at all of the pictures!



1 Comments:
Hello, all! I just wanted to say I'm sorry that we didn't get to tell Kenan "Happy birthday" sooner. I knew his birthday was coming up, but I never remembered to ask when the exact date was. Well, Happy Be-lated birthday, Kenan! I love you!!!
~Haley Dawn Wright
Post a Comment
<< Home