The Poitevints

Isaiah 26:3-4,8 "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast,because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever,for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal. Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws,we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts."

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia

Thad and Elaine Married in June 2000

Saturday, December 09, 2006


Tis the Season....
The Christmas Tree was up November 29th.
Hanging of the Green was December 3rd....and we are just getting started.
I love this time of year. But, this is going to be a really fun year! Check back in a day or two and I'll have "Santa" pics posted. Kenan looked at Thad in line today to see Santa and said, "Daddy, I'm so excited!" He was prepared to tell Santa that he wants dinosaurs for Christmas and that Jesus loves him. I am going to have to have a talk with Santa because Kenan left Santa saying, "I want snow, dinosaurs, Lightning McQueen, Mater, Thomas, Bob the Builder...". Ok, so is Santa getting a cut from the toy store or what!?! We visited Dickens Village at Heritage Christian church tonight. Kenan made a candle, a wooden toy and a wooden cross. It was really an incredible set-up. Will slept through most of the village. He was bundled up so much that he was nice and toasty. Later, we went to a Starr's Mill High School basketball game and then our friends Mark and Callie Henderson came over and we toasted marshmellows and made smores (in our fireplace!) It was a great day. Except, did I mention I haven't been able to move my neck for two days!?! Thad thinks it's a pinched nerve so I walked around the mall hooked up to a "tens unit" that was shooting electrical stimulation to my back to ease the pain! Fun times!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so glad ya'll have had fun this Christmas season. Keep doing that...
I'm sorry to hear about your neck. I hope you get better and your pain ceases to exist. Haha. That sounded wierd. But I do hope you feel better. I love you. I love ya'll!
Haley

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home