The Poitevints

Isaiah 26:3-4,8 "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast,because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever,for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal. Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws,we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts."

About Me

My Photo
Name: The Poitevints
Location: Georgia

Thad and Elaine Married in June 2000

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Kenan turned 4 today! I can hardly believe it. I...
  • Check out our new site!www.easysite.com/poitevints
  • Every once in a while you catch a moment on camera...
  • Tis the Season....The Christmas Tree was up Novemb...
  • My Two Little Reptiles 2006
  • I think I got carried away showing off pictures of...
  • Just some cute pics:
  • I posted this first picture of Will's first bath i...
  • "Ok, so maybe it's not soooo bad...."
  • "This is what I think of rice cereal...."

Powered by Blogger

Links

  • The Hartzogs
  • The Trotters
  • The Bayhams
  • The Aycocks
  • The Jacksons
  • More Poitevint Photos/

Sunday, October 26, 2008

A story of a Father's love, and an unfathomable choice . . .

A story of a Father's love, and an unfathomable choice . . .

posted by The Poitevints | 10/26/2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home